Azulin was founded to provide an alternative approach to achieving business goals through constructive assessment, intervention and coaching. This independent practice offers a fresh, unbiased view that helps reset for success and improves understanding of risks and capabilities.
With decades of international experience in leading, designing, implementing and reviewing businesses and projects Azulin has a deep understanding of the challenges faced by organisations and the behaviour patterns that make or break success.
Azulin’s service offering includes:
- Governance of technological transformation and its impacts on business
- Corporate and project governance
- Strategic planning
- Technology architecture design, review and governance
- Leadership and project coaching
- ISO/IEC and Standards Australia
- AIIA, ACS and ACM
- International Project Management Association (IPMA)
- AICD Nexus
- Melbourne Business School