Azulin applies software and systems engineering practices throughout the systems development life cycle. Our capabilities include:
- Identification of business goals and drivers, formulation of business systems strategies, and alignment of technical architectures.
- Analysis and management of requirements and their traceability to design elements
- Definition of significant design criteria and architectural decisions
- Conceptualisation and visualisation of candidate designs and their prototyping and evaluation to ensure they are fit-for-purpose.
- Modelling of viewpoints and specification of designs so that they are comprehensible to the relevant stakeholders
- Analysis and synthesis of applications, interfaces and infrastructures
- Incorporation by design of quality attributes such as reliability, serviceability, performance and security
- Testing of systems and certification that they satisfy requirements and conform to design specifications
- Planning and management of project schedules, costs and risks
- Governance of IT architecture and design authority